Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H Plus gimbal calibration

Reaction score
Hey gang! I consistently appreciate all of your inputs designed to assist others in becoming better at flying and drone ownership. I have recently acquired an H Plus. Has anyone yet found a way to perform a gimbal calibration. So far, I have not seen the function. Perhaps gimbal calibration is not an included function? I welcome your feedback.
Craig

Is not necessary, the gimbal calibrated / leveled itself at the start.

Always calibrate this permanent, you calibrate yourself broken.
I calibrated the Typhoon H + only once for the video, otherwise NEVER.
Why, because the same precision compass module is installed there as on the H520.

greeting
Fan Tho Mass

Reactions: cbecker125
This Youtube video tells you there is a super secret menu you can access by tapping the words "Compass Calibration" quickly 5 times. He shows you how to do it but my H+ ST16 just locks up every time I try. As far as the gimbal calibration on the H+ good luck. Mine is tilted 1 degree to the right so I have to post process every picture to level the horizon. It may have the same precision module as the H520 but the 520 has a gimbal calibration and it works quite well, I have one. Why not on the H+, who knows.
Best of luck.

Mod Edit: Removed video since referenced menu is no longer accessible.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mike Irish
That specific calibration is no longer accessible by the end user. It can only be used in a Yuneec authorized repair facility. The only calibration available to the end user is the compass calibration.

• Angry
Reactions: Mike Irish
This Youtube video tells you there is a super secret menu you can access by tapping the words "Compass Calibration" quickly 5 times. He shows you how to do it but my H+ ST16 just locks up every time I try. As far as the gimbal calibration on the H+ good luck. Mine is tilted 1 degree to the right so I have to post process every picture to level the horizon. It may have the same precision module as the H520 but the 520 has a gimbal calibration and it works quite well, I have one. Why not on the H+, who knows.
Best of luck.

Mod Edit: Removed video since referenced menu is no longer accessible.
That specific calibration is no longer accessible by the end user. It can only be used in a Yuneec authorized repair facility. The only calibration available to the end user is the compass calibration.

I find hard to believe that Yuneec could be so stupid as to remove the camera/gimbal calibration from the end user. Is this the same company that hasn't got a proper service center in the USA? Do they think this won't harm their future sales?
Sad so sad.
Cheers.
Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis