Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H-plus gone like the wind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IMG_4477.jpg

5 days without a scan...I think my new H-plus vanished in the wind. Last time I sold/bought something on eBay and fedex didn’t put a scan on it after 3 days, it went missing never to return. One package they lost of mine cost me $870 and it sat with only a “departed facility” scan. It’s just as well because I feel like I paid too much, I’ll get my money back and buy it cheaper. Right after I paid $1300 for this one two others got listed on eBay for $1000 and $750.

Been waiting a month to get a plus and Lucy pulled the football right out from under me..

*sigh

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
View attachment 22524

5 days without a scan...I think my new H-plus vanished in the wind. Last time I sold/bought something on eBay and fedex didn’t put a scan on it after 3 days, it went missing never to return. One package they lost of mine cost me $870 and it sat with only a “departed facility” scan. It’s just as well because I feel like I paid too much, I’ll get my money back and buy it cheaper. Right after I paid $1300 for this one two others got listed on eBay for $1000 and $750.

Been waiting a month to get a plus and Lucy pulled the football right out from under me..

*sigh
I’m sure I don’t have to ask this but did you or the shipper have a trace done on this. They need to know. If by some chance , and it does happen,
the shipping label may have been damaged or come off during handling.If this did happen then the package would go to over goods which is where lost packages in the system go.

That is not unusal for Fedex it happened to me several times and it finnaly showed up. Itry to avoud Fedex . and by the way its all your fault just ask em

Reactions: Outsidethebox
I’m sure I don’t have to ask this but did you or the shipper have a trace done on this. They need to know. If by some chance , and it does happen,
the shipping label may have been damaged or come off during handling.If this did happen then the package would go to over goods which is where lost packages in the system go.

No trace yet. Not my responsibility, it’s the shippers. Seller eats it if anything happens u til it hits my hands

That is not unusal for Fedex it happened to me several times and it finnaly showed up. Itry to avoud Fedex . and by the way its all your fault just ask em

I went through that before with them last year, on the phone for a week and it was somehow my fault when they lost a 24x24x20 package

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
I ordered props from ebay supplier,came damaged,talked to seller and he re-shipped. After 6 weeks and tracking package it seemed to have dissapeared. I files complaint with ebay they issued a refund. I re-ordered through best buy,came in a week. A week later my blades from originalorder arrived and undamaged,Tracking said returned to sender.?? Keith C.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish
View attachment 22524

*sigh
I looked at this tracking, bet you will get it this week. Est. delivery july 3,not unusual at all to be a few days over,states have been slow to transfer and record. Seems up to date by my guess. Hopefully you get it soon.Be patient. Keith C.

I looked at this tracking, bet you will get it this week. Est. delivery july 3,not unusual at all to be a few days over,states have been slow to transfer and record. Seems up to date by my guess. Hopefully you get it soon.Be patient. Keith C.

I thought the same, that’ll it’ll come this Tuesday or wed, but my concern is the same scan for the past 5 days, normally it will say “traveling through “ or something like that when it’s actually moving and accounted for. It passes through each FedEx area of the country and will automatically get a scan when it hits certain gps spots in the country along its path.

I’m a postmaster and have worked for the Po for past 24 years (if anyone has shipping issues hit me up via PM and I can help) so I’m somewhat familiar with how packages move through the system.

The bad thing isn’t that I’m out $1300, because I won’t, but the fact that if it’s lost I won’t get my money to purchase another one for a few weeks. Hopefully I’m 100% wrong but I’m not holding my breath that it’ll

Last edited:
@Done-guy , this was a complete bundle correct? If so, unless the shipper did not declare them, the LiPos would have dictated ground delivery... in any case, call the 800 number for FedEx on Monday and have them start a trace.

@Done-guy , this was a complete bundle correct? If so, unless the shipper did not declare them, the LiPos would have dictated ground delivery... in any case, call the 800 number for FedEx on Monday and have them start a trace.

I reached out to the seller and told him it looks like the package could be lost, so I’ll let them look into it. Again, pretty sure it falls on the seller when packages go missing. So he’ll have to eat the $1300 (same happened to me as a seller last year). Just stinks because I won’t see a refund for a while because I believe you have to allow time for the seller to work with FedEx to try and locate the missing package...which means I won’t have my hands on an H-plus until 2-3 weeks from now. If there’s no scans on package by Thursday-Friday then I’m going to assume it’s gone and just purchase another one, instead of waiting another few weeks. If package is found, or I get my money back sooner, and end up with two pluses, then I’m ok with that I suppose.

While it might fall on the seller, that does not restrict you as the recipient, from contacting FedEx as well.

Just a quick Chime in, or my two cents here.. Always use the post office. USPS.. I too have had issues shipping drones with Fed-EX, only when ya ship it signature required on delivery does the package stay on course

Just a quick Chime in, or my two cents here.. Always use the post office. USPS.. I too have had issues shipping drones with Fed-EX, only when ya ship it signature required on delivery does the package stay on course

I always use USPS (I work for them) when I ship, they have better track record and it’s job security for me

I always use USPS (I work for them) when I ship, they have better track record and it’s job security for me
Signature required has nothing to do with how any package moves through the system. It’s an option by the shipper or the recipient and requires the courier to get a signature before releasing the package. This is the policy of FedEx Express. Having said that I would assume it would apply to FedEx Ground as well. I retired from FedEx Express and as a employee I had a employee account and never had an issue how I have had issues with UPS but they worked to rectify it. I also can’t say that I ever had a problem with the USPS either. I should also add that FedEx Ground drivers are contractors not employees and the discipline and ethics are sadly different.

package thievs must have switched from porch to working for fudex

• Sad
Reactions: Eagle's Eye Video
Enough... the package arrived the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me