Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 Plus still worth it?

Reaction score
So I found some people selling complete H920 Plus bundles on eBay. Some are new, some are lightly used. Most come with the GH4 and batteries and even the hand held gimbal. They generally run between $1500 and $2000 USA. Is it still worth that?

I live in a pretty windy place on the Oregon Coast USA and I find my H Plus to not be all that stable in the persistent winds. Forget about gusts. The camera jerks many times during flights. I assume it is because of the wind because on the rare days we don't have wind or I fly early morning just at sunrise before the winds pick up, the camera doesn't jerk at all. So I can only assume it is the gimbal. The H Plus also wobbles all over the place when flying in the wind. We typically get sustained winds at around 25 to 30 mph with gusts up to 75 mph in some cases. I was thinking such a massive machine like the H920 Plus may help me with these issues.

Thanks.

I flew my H920+ here in North Texas (Keller) in 20mph winds yesterday. I like the 1.3" sensor, and there are different lenses you can swap onto the camera. I've had mine since before COVID and I would buy it again. It's very stable and no matter what I do to the copter or the wind, I never see the picture wobble. Be sure you are buying an H920+ not the H920

Reactions: Steve Carr
I agree with Hawkeye. This is an amazing aircraft with strong wind resistance. Also in buying the 920+ NOT 920. The new aircraft on eBay that I purchased (2 of them) were $2500.00 Ea. Camera and aircraft were in a beautiful hardened case. 1 For the camera and 1 for the camera. The only down side is the batteries. But one member on here has a solution if you don't mind a modification to the aircraft.

Reactions: MountainDroneTN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt