Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Manual

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Given the recent firmware changes, I've updated my word version of the H520 user manual to reflect the changes to multi-battery survey mode. If there is enough support I'll maintain a PDF version here for all H520 owners, providing you let me know of all the changes... I mainly use Survey mode so may miss out on other features...

Perhaps one of the Admins might care to pin this post at the top of the Forum?

Attachments

• OscarCymru_H520_Manual_EN1.4.0.pdf
    8.4 MB · Views: 197
Thank you.

If people have recommendations or suggestions for changes to the H520 Manual then please email me at [email protected].. What do people tihkn about putting in a practical advice section at the end?
Great work, Thanks.
For a newbie learning of the H520's uniqueness or oddities, I'd greatly enjoy any input provided by experienced Owners. Gaining knowledge and possible "gotcha" before performed can. be very helpful.

Could we put a contents page in please?! Still can't quite believe that the original Yuneec manual didn't have a basic contents page at the begining! I ended up printing it out and using Post-it note tags on the sides throughout it.

Last edited:
Hello @oscarcymru.

Is it possible to send a email with your manual to my email? I can't open this pdf.

Pm me for my email.

Thanks
Hi Everyone,

Given the recent firmware changes, I've updated my word version of the H520 user manual to reflect the changes to multi-battery survey mode. If there is enough support I'll maintain a PDF version here for all H520 owners, providing you let me know of all the changes... I mainly use Survey mode so may miss out on other features...

Perhaps one of the Admins might care to pin this post at the top of the Forum?

Hello @oscarcymru.

Is it possible to send a email with your manual to my email? I can't open this pdf.

Pm me for my email.

Thanks
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. It is a free download. There are also free third party readers available. A web search should reveal many options.

Reactions: 8terhoekdroneing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis