Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520 Time Stamp is off ~ SOLVED

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm not in front of my aircraft or Tx but I thought I'd ask real quick to see if it was a quick/easy fix.

We did some work yesterday for a client and when I was processing the data last night I noticed the Time Stamp on the pictures and video were OFF! I was wanting to find out how to modify the time stamp and if it's in the aircraft or in the Tx? I am assuming it's in the aircraft and somewhere I need to adjust some settings or reset something.

So on the H520 where do I locate and adjust Date/Time settings?

Thanks in advance,
Allen

Don't you have any time or date? Or do you have a date of 1900 or something?

I don't know why this failure occurs, have you taken off very quickly without enough satellites? There are programs that allow you to modify these data in batches. In the forum was commented, as always now I can not find it ?

Don't you have any time or date? Or do you have a date of 1900 or something?

I don't know why this failure occurs, have you taken off very quickly without enough satellites? There are programs that allow you to modify these data in batches. In the forum was commented, as always now I can not find it ?

Thank you. I have no problem "adjusting" the data after the fact as I have a Batch Update program for that but I'm kind of a nerd and like my data to be accurate from the start lol.

I'll poke around and see what I can find. :)

Safe Flights :)
Allen

I went through the Yuneec Ap and I could not find anywhere to adjust any date/time settings. I was playing around with the ST16S and went into the main menu (out of the Yuneec Ap) and popped into the Settings Tab. I scrolled WAY down and found Date/Time. Well WHAM! My Time Zone was off by 5. I corrected that and this is exactly how much my time stamp was off.

I'll play around with it later and verify this was the problem and that it solved my problem.

Thanks for reading :)

Reactions: arruntus
The date and time data is taken from the information obtained from the satellites that always give it in UTC (unless otherwise indicated). Then is the tablet (The ST16S is a tablet) passes it to local time and depends on how you have configured it.

I'm glad you found the solution, I didn't understand the problem very well, now I do ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneIndiaPestControl