Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520E RTK From the Box Up

Is there support for the H520E/H520E RTK in major software like DroneDeploy or other industry standard mapping solutions?
Not that I know of. I know we built a USA Government certified version for 3DR/SiteScan. Everyone else is so focused on DJI that the easy ones with open source software get ignored. Seems backwards to me. I understand from a Developer's pov though. Kind of like coding for iOS vs 50 flavors of Android.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I am thinking the new subframe did not address the entire vibration issue. the connector head itself has no antivibration quality the battery pins on the drone side may still be subject to fine vibration that may lead to failure. the only way is to make the frame a complete 2 piece unit with antivibration damper between the entire frame that holds the mainboard and the complete frame the houses only the battery including the battery plug.

I am thinking the new subframe did not address the entire vibration issue. the connector head itself has no antivibration quality the battery pins on the drone side may still be subject to fine vibration that may lead to failure. the only way is to make the frame a complete 2 piece unit with antivibration damper between the entire frame that holds the mainboard and the complete frame the houses only the battery including the battery plug.
What I experienced happened while the drone was on the ground while arming so it's not just a poor seating and/or vibration. This was repeatable through 4 batteries.

On a more sour note they will not reimburse us after 2 defective drones and I will not be able to replace it until this is resolved so needless to say Ownership is now involved.

have you tried to see if the safety battery switch is defective. if not try a small slice of tape with paper on the glue side to prevent contaminating the rear battery switch. tape it like there is a battery in there and the slide a flight battery in the h520e rtk with no props on and try to arm it.

have you tried to see if the safety battery switch is defective. if not try a small slice of tape with paper on the glue side to prevent contaminating the rear battery switch. tape it like there is a battery in there and the slide a flight battery in the h520e rtk with no props on and try to arm it.
Just tried this and no dice.

• Sad
Reactions: Steve Carr
Did you all ever find a satisfactory fix for the weird turn behavior mentioned above?
It was fixed on the RTK but I am not sure about the standard E model. I gave up on our RTK and am flying the original H520 with my PPK module and it has this behaviour now. Everything is update so I am thinking about rolling back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430