Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H520e upgrade to H520e RTK

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a H520e drone. Is it possible to upgrade this drone to H520e RTK?
I would appreciate if you could inform me about it.

Best regards,

Isn't there an expert or anyone using H520E/RTK who can answer this question ? I would be glad if anyone could answer.

You're not helping me by giving advice like this, which I might as well consider.
Just to make things clear for you. The members here are owners/operators just like yourself and we are not part of Yuneec Ltd. There are several knowledgeable members, but the H520e and H520eRTK are quite new to the scene. You are only one of a handful of people on the forum that even own one.

You may not have intended for your response to be rude, but it sure came off that way. The suggestion to check with the dealer/distributor you bought your system from was probably the best answer you could get at this point.

I would also suggest submitting your question to Yuneec Support via any one of their websites. You may be the lucky one that gets a straight answer from corporate HQ.

Reactions: Hypano
yes it can the rtk is a board that is mounted on the ofdm module vertigo drones showed me how it's is connected. the ofdm is preset to take the rtk system all you need are the rtk boards rtk antenna and one rtk mount plate.

Reactions: Eggman
ofdm module has two boards one is the radio mother board thats is hidden that the antennas are connected to the bottom daughter board has the connections to the h520e mainboard which is you can see it has the rest button and blue led in the rear . the rtk board is mounted below the said daughter board. I took apart the ofdm module when I had issues with flashing the h520e to the new firmware.

also on the st16e side of h520e system the ofdm is a 2 piece unit one radio board with antenna connections also it motherboard. and a daughter card that is connected to it that is connected to the mainboard of the st16e. fond that out when I opened the st16e controller after firmware issue regarding the ofdm module.

also on the rtk version the internal frame that holds the mainboard may be different than the non rtk due to external antenna mount point on top of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio