Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 plus

Reaction score
I can only get 15-17 min flight time from my H920 plus with 3 batteries, I understood that I should get close to 30 minutes, I can fly more but at 50% my ST16 gives me a warning of batteries low at 50% and if I keep flying after warning my ST16 controller starts vibrate, what am I doing wrong?

I can only get 15-17 min flight time from my H920 plus with 3 batteries, I understood that I should get close to 30 minutes, I can fly more but at 50% my ST16 gives me a warning of batteries low at 50% and if I keep flying after warning my ST16 controller starts vibrate, what am I doing wrong?
If you do a search for 920 batteries there's some info on why your having these issues and some solutions

The 920+ factory batteries are not very useful. I found this out myself when in January I bought a brand new H920+ system and the first test flight with the 3 "factory" batteries only would last about 13 minutes with the CGO4 camera mounted. After that, I did research about this issue and found good information on this site and elsewhere about alternative battery options, Yuneec does not acknowlege any wrong doing in selling known bad batteries and will not warranty them after 30 days (I tried). Venom, and Gens Ace make good 5000mah batteries which will fit (in pairs) and you should get reasonable flight time. See this link....

or do a search here on "920 battery"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariarussii11