Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 Reset

Reaction score
Using the H920 recently and love it, except that it's drifting in 1 direction, and even when setting trim it doesn't stick/save and resets after releasing the D-Pad. I'm trying to find where/how to go about resetting either the channel settings on the ST24/ST16 (or how to find what the defaults are), and/or to reset/upgrade the firmware on the H920 (Not the Plus model).

it's drifting in 1 direction
I don't have a 920, but I presume there is a hardware monitor to check all the controls. That is the first place to look for any stick problems. Many owners of the H and Q500 have had to clean their sticks with spray contact cleaner. If you find the Hardware Monitor, watch the graph while moving the sticks and look for smooth operation. The graph should return to zero each time the stick is centered. If the sticks look sluggish or jerky they need cleaned.

Reactions: kymadaphoto
there is a hardware monitor to check all the controls... look for any stick problems.

Thanks for replying, Steve!

Unfortunately, it's not the sticks. The sticks are free of any debris, and aren't even pressed when this happens. I turn everything on, sync it all up, use the stick to go up, and it immediately RAPIDLY flies off in a direction. To compensate for this, I use the corresponding trim adjustment on the controllers D-Pad. This would be close to fine, but it doesn't save the setting (once I release the D-Pad, it automatically resets to 0 adjustment) and even when maxing out the trim to adjust flight to TRY and attain a hover, it still will not hover (It slowly veers off). I was told that there's a way to reset the ST24/ST16 controller, or revert to default trim settings. Anyone have any ideas/knowledge?

Thanks for sharing your solution. Good to know it works the same for the 920 as it does for the 480.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval