Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 St24 Intelligent modes

Reaction score
I just bought H920 with ST24. In Smart mode, I do not get Follow Me and Watch Me modes, can anyone help? Also, if I but ST16, can I bind with H920?

As far I know there is no follow me or any of those features on H920 I guess they are present on H920 plus with ST16 but not on ST24.
You can bind the H920 with ST 16 but the GPS will be disabled and no movements on the camera. Even ST16S from H plus will bind with H920 but the same thing or even worst on ST16S you don't get the telemetry or any other information as battery level or anything else

Thanx for the info.I will keep it in mind. Another issue, just before replying, due to two wrong propeller installments, the copter toppled before taking off. Now it does not bind. It is asking me to enter 5 Motor Mode and Land. The copter is already down . How do I reset and remove this error. If you have any idea, please share with me.

Thanx for the info.I will keep it in mind. Another issue, just before replying, due to two wrong propeller installments, the copter toppled before taking off. Now it does not bind. It is asking me to enter 5 Motor Mode and Land. The copter is already down . How do I reset and remove this error. If you have any idea, please share with me.

Do you have any beepings other than initialization sound when you turn on the drone?

I am really sorry for that but you have a bigger problem than something you can reset and will be ready to go. This happened to me not long ago. Here is what you need to do. Take off the upper shell disconnect all the motors and get a multimeter and check all the fuses. If you find one burned there one or more mofsets "there are 6 of them on each motor" are damaged too. Those have to be replaced. If you can't do it by your self I can do it for you of course if you are in the states. If it is still on the warranty you can send it for a repair but that depends where you buy it from.

20200905_175536_HDR.jpg

Yes, I have typical beepings with blue light continuously flashing

Can you post a small video and show me what it's doing when you turn it on. I don't want to give you the wrong opinion on this. But I have this problem before but mine was blinking red and blue every 2 seconds or so and of course a set of beepings.
You can put that on youtube or Vimeo.

You are am angel! It starts with very unique repeating beeping sequence and bluelight rapid blinking. The photo and video are attached. I tried to bind it, it goes into sequence and informs me successful connection but actually not. Thank you so much for your offer, I am in USA, I am kind of handy with such things, however if I am not successful, I will taken upon on your offer. But let try easy way. Video is at
. Thank you so much for your help. I hopwewe work together until we solve the problem. In case, my phone# is 858-945-7624. I will try to check the site frequently now on-wards.
IMG_2344.JPG

I saw the video and I am sorry but that means is the problem I described above. Don't waste your time doing something else it will not fly until you fix that problem. I will call you ASAP.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Yes, absolutely I agree with you. I will wait for your further guidance. FYI, I live in San Diego, Ca.

I read your posting on DJI FPV, very nice and I totally agree with the selection. It seems you are totally familiar with H920. I feel that you are the best as well as right person to fix my problem. I would like to take upon your offer to fix and let me know what cost is involved. By the way, My name is Dipak and live in San Diego Ca. I hope to hear from you soon for the next step.

Reactions: Mike Irish

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval