Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

H920 users

I’m still here but thought it was starting to act too much like the h-480 forum in some things. As I’m not into coddling I took a break to see where things would end up.

Can I post something stupider than I usually do to get the ball rolling?

How do you calibrate the cgo4 on the 920 orig? Why isn't there a dual layer 360 option on the 920+? Why did Yuneec cut out the geo data on the cgo4? Why did the getter back raise its pricing exponentially?

How do you calibrate the cgo4 on the 920 orig? Why isn't there a dual layer 360 option on the 920+? Why did Yuneec cut out the geo data on the cgo4? Why did the getter back raise its pricing exponentially?
I have looked high and low for an answer to the first question and no mention as far as I can see in the 920 manual, although mine is a 920+ so not an issue for myself but seen this posted on the FB group recently. One could continue your list of questions, there are many more but trying to get into Yuneec mindset is not an easy task, or actually maybe it is but that would send me down a route of mainly negative comments so I will try not to go there. ;)

Reactions: thoneter

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech