Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hands free pan and yaw

Here is a short clip showing a simple use of the cruise control to pan the aircraft while automatically yawing the camera.
When you say "automatically yawing the camera", do you mean the Typhoon H yaws the camera/gimbal without you doing anything while you are using the right pad as a 'cruise control' ?

When you say "automatically yawing the camera", do you mean the Typhoon H yaws the camera/gimbal without you doing anything while you are using the right pad as a 'cruise control' ?
Yes. I rotated the gimbal yaw knob to the right a bit, tapped the trim pad a few times to start the H flying forward and then flip the gimbal switch to global. The H flies and pans the camera automatically with hands off.

Yes. I rotated the gimbal yaw knob to the right a bit, tapped the trim pad a few times to start the H flying forward and then flip the gimbal switch to global. The H flies and pans the camera automatically with hands off.
Okay. Now I see what you meant.
:)

love it...I want to do the upgrade for this reason alone...but the loss of range and compass issue has me on the side lines... :(

Very nice!

I believe that you would have to manually control the altitude with the throttle stick or use the CCC mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval