Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Have you been satisfied with Yuneec customer service?

Are you happy with the Yuneec customer service?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
have you been told one thing by customer service and when the technical department gets done with it it's something totally different?

Customer service, whether it's Ford Motor Company or Yuneec, is just that. They are not tech oriented because that is not their job. As far as overall Yuneec customer service and repair, a lot of members report that it is much improved from a few months ago. I had 2 recent visits to CS, and could not have asked for more.

Doggone, welcome back, DFT, we have missed you.:)

My experience with customer service was getting the ability to disable no-fly zones. They were very responsive and was resolved in just a few minutes. Very excellent in my book.

Reactions: Steve Carr
My overall experience is mixed... and yes I'm throwing in the TS response and help with the CGO3 app.

My original CGO3+ camera got bricked when doing the 3.0 firmware update. After some time with tech
support, they had me send it back and cross-shipped a brand new camera. Big plus on that one.

Purchased an Action Grip... still waiting on a second tablet to arrive to see if I can get their Android version
of the CGO3 app to work... with the number of reports of various tablets/phones that do not work with
the Android version (and this latest update of the app bricking several previous working setups) I'd give
them a big minus on that one... and sorry, the solution of TS suggesting I simply use the IOS version is BS,
since the native ST16 controller system is Android based.

Just within the last day I took delivery of a second H, from a member here. Among other things, paperwork
was included showing that TS had worked on the CGO3+ camera that was sent as part of the package.
However doing some focus/resolution testing showed that this second camera is noticeably softer in focus
than my replaced original CGO3+ camera. So I'd have a big question mark in regard to a recently repaired camera not showing better results.

Please understand that my purchase experience with the member was outstanding, and the actual focus
of this second camera is pretty much moot, since it was always my intention to upgrade one of these two
cameras to the Peau 8.25. All this did is clearly demonstrate which of the 2 is to be upgraded.

I am getting a Breeze back 100% covered on a crash I had a part in but they are honoring warranty as it did misbehave in my first orbit attempt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have only good to say about Yuneec's customer service. They always answer the phone during business hours, and they have long business hours. They call and/or e-mail back promptly. They remember my name and contact information, often addressing me by name when they pick up the phone. They have been both responsive and helpful with firmware issues. They replaced a camera at a massively reduced price for a problem that was 100% customer error, and are taking care of a fly away H that was out of warranty, as a warranty repair, even picking up the shipping costs. What's even better is we don't have to go to a social media forum and publicly complain before they take notice. We have seen Yuneec replace lost aircraft that were clearly the fault of the operators.

If anyone is seeking better customer service than what Yuneec USA is providing, I don't know where you will find it. Could it be better? Sure it could, but I have yet to see anything that didn't have some level of room for improvement. I do not believe better CS is there to be had from any other consumer drone manufacturer.

I have nothing but good things to say about Yuneec customer service......Their office is just about 15 minuets from my home and I have been there a number of times.....First with my Q500+ and with my Typhoon H....Every person I have spoken to at Yuneec has been much more than helpful and they seemed to go out of their way to take care of whatever I needed done.......Even after the warranty expired......

I've had nothing but excellent customer service. I wish I didn't have to find out just how good/responsive it is/was. I'd rather have never needed to find out. BUT I am glad they are responsive and FAST!

I do want to clarify, that my interactions with customer service have been excellent. Just a couple of
instances that the results were questionable.

Roger that EE. It would be great if things always hit 100%. Shoot, I wish I could consistently nail 90.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I was just wanting to get the take of some of the other members of this forum. My most recent experience which has been about two months is the end of October firmware update bricked my Typhoon H. I sent my H in because of a burnt smell that was coming from my H also. they sent my H supposedly repaired the motherboard and the ESC board were replaced.
While my H was away I purchased the real sense and when it came back I installed it. After doing the November 16 firmware update Compass calibrate accelerometer calibrate and the CG 03 gimbal calibrate. This is when all kinds of weirdness started to happen I sent The Typhoon H and the ST 16 because the fan had stopped working on it. The TS had me send the H and replace that because what they had repaired had not worked now we're trying to figure out what terrible things are going to be happening now . I will say that my warranty had expired so they gave me an additional six month warranty on everything and stay tune to find out what happens .

now we're trying to figure out what terrible things are going to be happening now .

Hopefully the world is not ending.
They gave you repairs, gave you an extra 6 mo warranty, but "terrible things are going to be happening now".
Hang in there, Arkansas, keep after them until they get it to your satisfaction.

Thanks Ray Ray I like the looks of the TH, I like the way the TH handles the wind, I even like the camera of the H, so I'm still a Yuneec apologist. I'm having a few problems but I'm not giving up on him Them.

Don't apologize for being different. You're just taking a different path:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Pat like you I would climb a tree to get mine too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval