Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HD Racer....

Reaction score
It is with sad face I announce that the HD Racer is no longer going to be released by Yuneec.

What exactly this means for the HD Racer I am not sure.
But the advise I have just been given is that Yunnec will not be releasing the HD Racer but maybe another company might.

Im fairly annoyed as I had printed up quite a lot of brochures etc for an up coming Drone Expo here in Australia. We had also added the logo to our company shirts to include the HD Racer.

The only UP SHOT to this is that there is a replacement product due in August.

While it wont be a Racer....... It should be HD and small. :p

It is with sad face I announce that the HD Racer is no longer going to be released by Yuneec.

What exactly this means for the HD Racer I am not sure.
But the advise I have just been given is that Yunnec will not be releasing the HD Racer but maybe another company might.

Im fairly annoyed as I had printed up quite a lot of brochures etc for an up coming Drone Expo here in Australia. We had also added the logo to our company shirts to include the HD Racer.

The only UP SHOT to this is that there is a replacement product due in August.

While it wont be a Racer....... It should be HD and small. :p

Dang, Hadyn!

Sorry to hear of anyone who spends in anticipation of anything in order to be ready for his customers, and then hear of something like this.

I was also thinking of checking it out for something to do for the simple fun of it.

Oh well.

Jeff

P.S. any of the shirts available as collector items? Sorry, could not resist!
:D

Dang, Hadyn!

Sorry to hear of anyone who spends in anticipation of anything in order to be ready for his customers, and then hear of something like this.

I was also thinking of checking it out for something to do for the simple fun of it.

Oh well.

Jeff

P.S. any of the shirts available as collector items? Sorry, could not resist!
:D
Haha...
No.
But if you have a cheap unpicker I might be interested :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin