Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Heading Out for a Little More Aggressive Flight

Reaction score
Hopefully I will return later with some more good news! and information !
You ALL fly safe today and:
Have fun your Typhoon H !:)

Hopefully I will return later with some more good news! and information !
You ALL fly safe today and:
Have fun your Typhoon H !:)
Right now you could say the sky is falling,so D.C. Your gonna have to in a few days give me some pointers on OUR new machines,I know Yuneecs colors and sounds cause from the H vids it sounds just like all other Yuneecs.thanx.

Well a little more aggressive
today on flight two , took her up to 300' and out to about 2000', she flew very smoothly and well ! I am totally please , except:
Is it me? or the CG03+ . I feel it has really bad shutter and light auto adjustments. The DJI 3's and 4's adjust quite nicely and in auto mode I get decent videos without manual adjustments. But the H videos look much not to be desired in Auto camera mode as you can see in attached video, many dark spots on tree and ground levels , while the skyline is livable.
I am missing something, others seem to have decent vids, but I do not like my outcome on auto.
Also, why does the green aircraft point at you when flying nose away from you away from you when flying home to you. Again DJI's aircraft points in the direction you are nose flying and makes orientation clear!. Is this the norm for Yuneec, cause if so, it sucks!. Yuneec tech say the point of the craft always points toward homepoint or controller, but is that is true why is it opposite? Boggles my mind that it's all backwards. Tell me if I am wrong!
Ugly poor video at tree level, sky is better, but nothing to write home about!

Last edited:
Well a little more aggressive
today on flight two , took her up to 300' and out to about 2000', she flew very smoothly and well ! I am totally please , except:
Is it me? or the CG03+ . I feel it has really bad shutter and light auto adjustments. The DJI 3's and 4's adjust quite nicely and in auto mode I get decent videos without manual adjustments. But the H videos look much not to be desired in Auto camera mode as you can see in attached video, many dark spots on tree and ground levels , while the skyline is livable.
I am missing something, others seem to have decent vids, but I do not like my outcome on auto.
Also, why does the green aircraft point at you when flying nose away from you away from you when flying home to you. Again DJI's aircraft points in the direction you are nose flying and makes orientation clear!. Is this the norm for Yuneec, cause if so, it sucks!. Yuneec tech say the point of the craft always points toward homepoint or controller, but is that is true why is it opposite? Boggles my mind that it's all backwards. Tell me if I am wrong!
Ugly poor video at tree level, sky is better, but nothing to write home about!
No your not D.C. Both of my St10+ Yuneec controllers do that also,it is screwy,but I'm used to it cause that's the way I learned,so much for having a Yuneec way.

Not a super duper photog but the skyline is playing with your video. It did good on the down shots.

Reactions: DroneClone
it took me a little time to figure that out also. Arrow is confusing.........ohwell something else to remember.......

Is it public now?

Yes

In this review of the P4 it is compared to the P3 which I know you've flown a lot. The reviewer indicates he's seen a lot of P3 videos where the highlights and midtones blend together but the shadows have more detail, the shots were over-exposed. 'DJI Phantom 4' Review, Day 6: Has Video Quality Improved? I know you've flown the P3 a lot and maybe that's what you've experienced. I don't know how the dynamic range between P3 and the TH compare.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval