Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from France !

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm Xavier and I just buy a non functionnal Typhoon H. I had got many drones before it, but the H presents many advantages and I just would like test, but before, it must be repair.

I'll open a post for my researches about the "GPS acquiring" problems.

Thanks for this great forum !

Reactions: Fleurbeelis
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

There are some good threads on the GPS Acquiring issue. Those that end up needing the Flight Controller module replaced are due to a bad IMU on the FC. The last thread by @h-elsner on this is very enlightening.

Hola Xavier, soy de España, también tengo un tifón H y va de maravilla. Te lo recomiendo y espero que lo retirará pronto. Pero te quería preguntar si en Francia tenéis alguna aplicación que marque las zonas permitidas y prohibidas de vuelo. En España lo regula Enaire y dispone de una app muy buena. Busco algo similar para cuando viajo a tu país
gracias

Google Translate:
Hi Xavier, I'm from Spain, I also have a Typhoon H and it's going great. I highly recommend it to you and I hope you will withdraw it soon. But I wanted to ask you if in France you have an application that marks the areas allowed and prohibited for flights. In Spain it is regulated by Enaire and has a very good app. I am looking for something similar for when I travel to your country
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: xXxav and Vampyre9
Hi @Zanderi,

In France we have this website : Geoportail

You can visit it, the red zone are forbidden and green are free to fly. Be carefull : you mustn't go up to 120 meters high even in green zone.

Have fun !

Reactions: Fleurbeelis
Hola, [USER = 26842] @Zanderi [/ USER]:

En Francia tenemos este sitio web: Geoportail

Puedes visitarlo, la zona roja está prohibida y los verdes son libres para volar. Cuidado: no debes subir a 120 metros de altura ni siquiera en zona verde.

Divertirse !
Thank you very much, in Spain we have the Enaire website and app that is working very well but we have many areas restricted by nature protection, airports ... all over Europe now the legislation is the same thanks to EASA, flight levels, weight of the drone ...

Thanks for your input

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop