Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Grand Junction Colorado!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just purchased a Typhoon H Plus from Wingnutz and I could not be happier with the transaction Jeff is a honest and stand up guy thank you. Not new to R/C but new to Drones.
I have been reading the threads and this is an A++ site for information, sharing and good times.

Reactions: Wingnutz
Welcome to the Forum.
I presume you have found the H Plus How-to section. Lots of good information here. Because the H Plus is a fairly new machine most of us are still in the learning curve along with yourself.

Thank you Steve.
Yes I have been reading that section for a couple days, I know I'll have questions and hope to contribute to others soon.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Welcome to the forum DroneOn!

I’m sure you’ll enjoy your acquisition from WingNutz. Most everyone is happy with the TH+, and it has been getting regular firmware updates that improve its capabilities. In a few months it should be pretty well polished and a leader as a video platform.

As you become familiar with the H+ be sure to add your opinion to these threads What's the new features you want H plus to have? and Yuneec Is Listening.

Hello everyone, I just purchased a Typhoon H Plus from Wingnutz and I could not be happier with the transaction Jeff is a honest and stand up guy thank you. Not new to R/C but new to Drones.
I have been reading the threads and this is an A++ site for information, sharing and good times.

Welcome. Passed through your city in June driving from SOCAL to Denver for a RC Soaring contest. You'll find the RC experience helpful. Especially with orientation changes when flying away versus towards you. Biggest change is the right stick is forward/backwards instead of up/down. Go slow and have fun!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome,
DoomMeister, yes I did a bit of research before the purchase of the H+ and I think it will suite me. Looks like as you say it may take a few months to be a polished product.

Phaedrus, I lived in SoCal for 55 years and just moved to Grand Junction Co a year ago....just love it here. Orientation can be a bit difficult at times I flew Heli's about 10 years ago. Strait to the point GO SLOW AND HAVE FUN.

Reactions: Phaedrus
Thank you all for the warm welcome,
DoomMeister, yes I did a bit of research before the purchase of the H+ and I think it will suite me. Looks like as you say it may take a few months to be a polished product.

Phaedrus, I lived in SoCal for 55 years and just moved to Grand Junction Co a year ago....just love it here. Orientation can be a bit difficult at times I flew Heli's about 10 years ago. Strait to the point GO SLOW AND HAVE FUN.

Where in SOCAL were you? I am in south Orange County (Mission Viejo). Fly mostly fixed wing models at the OCMA field behind Lake Irvine (Black Star Canyon). Flew a fair number of helis too over the years. You'll find the H+ very easy to fly compared any heli you've ever owned. The best part about these multicopters is you can let go of the sticks and it will stop dead in the air.

Take care.

I was born and raised in Huntington Beach, moved to Glendora. I was one of the original members of Orange County Radio Controlled Helicopter Association "ORCHA" mostly flew at a school off the 22 freeway @ Brookhurst, shoot how time fly's that was about 28 years ago. Flew fixed wing at a club in Chino, Pomona Valley Model Airplane Club.

Have Fun.

Reactions: Phaedrus
I was born and raised in Huntington Beach, moved to Glendora. I was one of the original members of Orange County Radio Controlled Helicopter Association "ORCHA" mostly flew at a school off the 22 freeway @ Brookhurst, shoot how time fly's that was about 28 years ago. Flew fixed wing at a club in Chino, Pomona Valley Model Airplane Club.

Have Fun.

Yep. Flown helis at that school back in the "olden days" of rate gyros and flybars!! I also belong to PVMAC as well. Don't go mush lately, they are getting nasty about the 400-foot limit there (in their lease for those who might wonder). Unless of course your name is Lonnie.

Reactions: DroneOn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bancadoithuongads