Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Nebraska!

Reaction score
I’m John and I’m an OTR truck driver. I had to decide between a drone or a RC Airplane to learn flying and use for pictures. I decided on a Breeze 4K based on experience from a smaller drone I have enjoyed. I wore that one out and this looked like a great replacement. I typically use my drone for entertainment but it also has work uses also. I can use it to inspect the roof of my trailer if I suspect I have leaks. Otherwise I’m usually recording flights and taking pics at some of the great places I stop along the road.

Reactions: Steve Carr
Welcome to the site. I bet being an OTR driver you find some pretty amazing spots to capture with your drone.

Welcome to the site. I bet being an OTR driver you find some pretty amazing spots to capture with your drone.
Very much so. Lots of places. Right now I’m contemplating what would happen if I flew my breeze off of a cliff. I don’t know if it would suddenly realize it went from 20ft off the ground to 800ft and then try to drop down to the geofence height or if it would fly normal and ignore that small fact of its existence in the air at that time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyers