Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Paradise, Texas. I'm brand new with drones and just purchased a Typhoon H.

Reaction score
I look forward to learning from many of you out here as I'm a newby. I have only flown 2 short flights and it was great! Easier to fly than I expected but I was still nervous. LOL. I bought a really nice kit, used of course, but it has 2 ST16 controllers, 4 batteries, and is in a great heavy duty Pelican case. I have a lot to learn but I'm ready. God bless everyone. I'm John.

Reactions: Rayray
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Make good use of the sticky threads in the Typhoon H How To and Discussion forums, and download the attached manual and keep it on your smart phone for easy reference.

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
Thank you very much my friend! I really appreciate your kindness and for your advice. I will definitely look at the Typhoon H sticky threads. I'm downloading the manual as well. Thank you so much and God bless.

Welcome to the club, and congrats on your H, your going to love what it has to offer ? Enjoy the flights, you've landed in yuneec heaven...

Welcome to the forum ! It's a great place to get help and info and meet some good people !

Hi John. Welcome. Great place to learn all there is to know and more. Be patient and take it slow. Most important is learning about batteries and calibrations ,and gps signal.Watch the lights{main led} and study the manual. Ask for ,search that is for any subject on this forum ,use the magnifier upper right corner next to mark forums read and try different words, sentences til you find what u need. Good luck. The H is a blast. Keith C.

I look forward to learning from many of you out here as I'm a newby. I have only flown 2 short flights and it was great! Easier to fly than I expected but I was still nervous. LOL. I bought a really nice kit, used of course, but it has 2 ST16 controllers, 4 batteries, and is in a great heavy duty Pelican case. I have a lot to learn but I'm ready. God bless everyone. I'm John.
Welcome to the Forum. You'll find this group to be informational and all that you hoped it to be.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval