Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Paris France

Reaction score
Hi from Paris, France
New to Typhoon H, I'm a 63 years old, "almost retired" pro photographer.
Familiar to modelism, I build planes and like to maintain my toys.
I took apart a landing gear mechanism and realised the shaft screw is quite bent. I ordered new mechanisms but am wondering if it is possible to get only a shaft screw or to straighten it.
I also have a newby question: How is it possible to access the 4 screws holding a motors to his arm, as one of the six appears not being so firmly fixed. I guess removing the translucent led cover but I'm affraid to crack it, not knowing what I'm doing....
Many thanks

Hi from Paris, France
New to Typhoon H, I'm a 63 years old, "almost retired" pro photographer.
Familiar to modelism, I build planes and like to maintain my toys.
I took apart a landing gear mechanism and realised the shaft screw is quite bent. I ordered new mechanisms but am wondering if it is possible to get only a shaft screw or to straighten it.
I also have a newby question: How is it possible to access the 4 screws holding a motors to his arm, as one of the six appears not being so firmly fixed. I guess removing the translucent led cover but I'm affraid to crack it, not knowing what I'm doing....
Many thanks

The best way to remove the motor LED cover (Lampshade) is to use the tool specifically made for that task.
"DroneTech" appears to have them in stock.
"YUNTYH128-Motor Lampshade Puller:TYPHOON H (YUNTYH128)"

Others have used home made tools. It is neccesary to push down on the lampshade as it is turned, but they are still easy to break without the tool. This thread has some discussion in it:
"LED cover removal"

Very useful, thank you. I'll try to 3D print a similar tool when I'll get back home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis