Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello from Texas.

Reaction score
Newby to drones, been exclusively RC cars up until now.
I love the size and presence of the Q500. Everyone is always intrigued and comparing it to their pockets drones.
I have yet to fly it through. I have fresh battery and charge. Checked binding. I have camera images on the ST12 screen.
I get no response to the red start button and the light flashes red and blue.

Reactions: GFields
Very warm welcome to the forum, I have a Q500, there is no GPS lock, check the status on your ST10, I am sure one expert on the forum will either confirm or supply the correct answer!!!!

If the aircraft is bound to the controller you will get green on the LED in Smart Mode or purple on the LED in Angle Mode (I suggest using Angle Mode since you are familiar with RC cars). The LED will be solid if you have GPS Ready and will flash 3 times/sec if GPS is Acquiring.

You can check the function of the ST12 by going to Settings and selecting Hardware Monitor. This tests the action of the sticks, sliders, and switches.

If you power up the Q500 without the controller turned on the LED should flash blue 5 times/sec. Now tilt it forward by at least 45 degrees 2 or more times to get a flashing orange on the LED. Now turn on the ST12 and go to the Bind menu, select Refresh, select the module that appears in the left A/C column, then select Bind. Now Exit back to the Main Screen. You should now see telemetry for the Aircraft.

Make sure the Mode switch is set to Angle Mode (center position) before attempting to arm the motors.

Attachments

• q500_4k_user_manual.pdf
    4.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Q500 4K LED Legend .pdf
    929.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Peter b and GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledgeable people on here and the atmosphere is to help.
DoomMeister is one of the best here.

@Joe Brown , have you had any success? If you are still having problems, please start a thread in the Q500 Discussion sub-forum and we can continue working the problem.

Reactions: h-elsner
Newby to drones, been exclusively RC cars up until now.
I love the size and presence of the Q500. Everyone is always intrigued and comparing it to their pockets drones.
I have yet to fly it through. I have fresh battery and charge. Checked binding. I have camera images on the ST12 screen.
I get no response to the red start button and the light flashes red and blue.
Howdy from Spring, TX!

Reactions: Peter b

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval