Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hello guys Typhoon H3 @ home!

from the camera to the front of the couch its approximately 1m / 40 inch and from front of couch to wall its 1,16m / 46 inch
From the white part to the end of the wood part, its 47cm / 18,5inch (wtf those imperial units.... how do you dont end up crazy???)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mike Irish
from the camera to the front of the couch its approximately 1m / 40 inch and from front of couch to wall its 1,16m / 46 inch (wtf those imperial units.... how do you dont end up crazy???)

Hi there. Nice to see someone that is familiar with photography has gotten a the new H3 ;)
I am really looking forward to see hay the new camera performs compared to the C23 and the C90. I hope you can find some time to post some of your stills and video please.
Regards.
Mike

Well!! It will come soon! i'm waiting end of lockdown XD if we don't f**ck up, its normally for 18th of may ^^

so here are some pictures of the typhoon h3 body and camera ^^

The camera looks nice. I like the filter holder setup, I believe you can get ND gels and cut them to fit the holder?
I went upt flying today up in the Curragh which is only a couple of colomoters from my home. I was approached by a chap thad identified himself as a ranger for the Curragh, he told my that I couldn't fly the drone there!! I checked the IAA flight restrictive zones and I was outside the that aria. He spoke to his supervisor on his radio and he said that I couldn't fly there and that he could call the cops so they could explain that to me if I wanted that?
I told him that I had already spoken to the cops some days earlier and they hadn't had a problem with me. I then phoned the IAA but I could only speak to a receptionist but I gave her my IAA number and listed a complaint with her.
I also sent an email to the IAA when I got home so I am hoping or a reply shortly.
( I think it is the Covit 19 that causing all this but I wasn't given that information)
Cheers.
Mike

Reactions: Whisperit
yeah people are kinda crazy with this... i was in same trouble, doing a survey of a church with my yellow security vest, my parrot anafi and nikon z6. Well the neigbours called the cop cause in their mind i was planning a theft of some kind... XD XD... cops came, checked and cleared me...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio