Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help in Atlanta Area

Reaction score
Happy Fathers day everyone, I received a q500 4k for fathers day and was excited to try it out.. The battery died on the way back home and it crashed into a Magnolia tree. I broke 2 propellers (fixed) wires ripped out on the camera (yunecc CSV walked me through hard wire) but the problem is the charger is not working its solid red (error code). I have replaced the fuse and no dice.. Is anyone in the Metro Area that can help me make sure its set up the right way or know of a reputable shop. Needless to say wife is not Hally with me currently..

Thanks in advance

Cool .. I may need to look you up if I have any problems.. Going to use it primarily to film and photo pool decks after we finish doing decorative concrete on them

Just a long time. Buy a couple of spare bats. Frank at Carolina Dronz has a workaround with cables in a few weeks.

I have 2 jobs staring in cumming tomorrow so I will drive by with the drone place and have them look over it

Hope you have a commercial license or you could be in trouble with the feds. 3yrs in jail and or up to $250,000 in fines.A video cannot be used in advertising without a license

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430