Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Help !! Please !!!!!!

Reaction score
just bought a breeze 4K followed instructions but it won’t let me register on the app i keep typing in my email and a password and it says network error really frustrating and also it won’t take off

Register yourself on the Yuneec website, the open Breeze Cam while your phone is connected to WiFi and use the same username and password. It should then display your name in Breeze Cam.

Now turn on the Breeze and connect to it via WiFi on your phone. You should now be able to fly.

Hi all.. I have been using my breeze 4k for nearly two weeks now, I have not registered myself on the yuneec website on the app..

What are the advantages of doing so?

ATB Marc..

I’m not sure about the app, but registering your Breeze with proof of your purchase makes any warranty claims easier. It also allows you to submit tech tickets for asking questions for tech support.

I’m not sure about the app, but registering your Breeze with proof of your purchase makes any warranty claims easier. It also allows you to submit tech tickets for asking questions for tech support.

Cheers mate, I'll try registering mine tonight on their website, but not on my app, the app works fine for me I don't want to jinx it lol..

The thing is though I got mine from argos but I got my parents to use their argos card as my wife's argos card is at its maximum limit, so the drones recite will be in their name and address not mine, but hopefully that will not cause too much of an issue..

I was also thinking maybe I should try putting the drone on our house insurance, lol the thing is with 3rd party insurance though as with anything paying £5 a month is only good if you ever need to claim but a waste of money if you been paying for a few years and never have to claim, choices choices..

I'll definitely try registering my breeze with yuneec tonight though.. :)

ATB Marc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia