Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP sent in for repairs over 37 days ago and only get a run around

Reaction score
Sent in my q500+ over 37 days ago (cost me $70 to send it) called 3 times last time was yesterday and only get a run around. Ra 000231 but cant get any answer. Was told that it would be worked on the 25th of last mounth still no one knows anything. Simple fix. The carmar fell off wile it was flying. Brought it back and landed it ware it took off from went and picked up the cramar. Packed it up the way i was told to and sent it in. The girls that are very nice but they cant get any one to give me ANY kind of answer. WHAT do i do. Any one out their have the same problem. PLEASE HELP. I JUST GOT THE CREDIT CARD BILL. So that alone tells you they had it longer then i have had it. Been flying RC for 40. I know what i am doing. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Reactions: Kevin D Boyd
Keep calling and emailing till you get a reasonable response. Yuneec watches this site, so keep us informed on your situation.

Keep calling and emailing till you get a reasonable response. Yuneec watches this site, so keep us informed on your situation.
I called last night on my Q500 4K that they received on March 22 and due to tracking number mix up was logged into their repair shop on the 28th. Monday Last week I was told they were finishing up the units received the week of the 16-22 and that mind would most likely be on the bench the next week of not that Friday. I called yesterday (April 25) and was told they are still finishing up the units from the 16-22 of March and that I would be notified when the technician had determined what service and parts were needed to complete the repair
I have been in their ear ever since the 28th of March and I think I have talked to reach cust service person twice.
It appears they are running 5-7 weeks before a unit even gets looked at.

I hope that gives you some information

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleamac

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone