Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP TYPHOON H CRASHED FROM 250FT UP

are yhese the file thank you everyone for the advice

Attachments

• Telemetry_00201.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
I'm sorry, not to be rude, but what does your wife and clothes and truth have to do with the origin of this thread? If there is some relation to the thread, no one wants to read an entire story about your personal life to find a relation to the thread. Again, not to be rude, but let's stick to the topic.
Like how you just join this forum with only 7 post and start ranting about this. Yes the form needs to stay on topic just as it has. But it is also a place for us to share. Just as he did. As you frequent the forums you build relationships and after a while it's like texting. So you saying no o e wants to hear a story about his wife and cloths I diagree. I found it quite enjoyable and funny as I have experienced the same.
So if you don't want to build a relationship or don't want to read about it then don't read it. It that simple.
Not to be rude.

Reactions: FlushVision
Hello,
Strange things happened to me when flying my Typhoon H yesterday. I've been using it for the past two years without any problems, but unfortunately here's what happened, I was flying at about 50 feets high, when suddenly it acted erratically, going side to side, being afraid to get it lost, I tried the RTH , but instead of going back it flew into a small tree, lucky it was not to high and I could get it back using an extension ladder, only damage was 2 broken propeller. I didn't try it out again, but will tomorrow after checking if everything work right. Before switching to RTH I've tried to control it manually an the control to have it forward, reverse and sideways (the right stick) didn't work, could it be the controller that was wrong? I didn't get any warning of such. Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks
post telemetry file.

Last edited:
Anyone have any idea if that's the correct file? Spoke to yuneec my fingers are crossed they warranty it the guy seemed nice but I'm not sure how this is gonna play out unfortunately I don't get my drone for the fourth of July I'm very disappointed I'm sure it's gonna take a week b4 they even read my email :'/

Anyone have any idea if that's the correct file? Spoke to yuneec my fingers are crossed they warranty it the guy seemed nice but I'm not sure how this is gonna play out unfortunately I don't get my drone for the fourth of July I'm very disappointed I'm sure it's gonna take a week b4 they even read my email :'/
Does not look correct it's only 8k. Should be bigger. Might be the file before that one or so.
Also no need to zip file just change the extension to .txt.

Hello,
Strange things happened to me when flying my Typhoon H yesterday. I've been using it for the past two years without any problems, but unfortunately here's what happened, I was flying at about 50 feets high, when suddenly it acted erratically, going side to side, being afraid to get it lost, I tried the RTH , but instead of going back it flew into a small tree, lucky it was not to high and I could get it back using an extension ladder, only damage was 2 broken propeller. I didn't try it out again, but will tomorrow after checking if everything work right. Before switching to RTH I've tried to control it manually an the control to have it forward, reverse and sideways (the right stick) didn't work, could it be the controller that was wrong? I didn't get any warning of such. Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Man, that sucks, but I hope what I can recommend helps. I experienced the same thing right when I purchased mine and tried to bring it back down. When I got it down, it didn't want to stay on the ground and the controller lost signal leaving me trying to push it to the ground. At that point, the propellers sliced my hand open while trying to shut it down.

Long story short, I had to recalibrate the H as recommended as this was the corporate. After I redid the calibration, that fixed the problem.

I would recommend doing the compass and calibration and try the flight afterwards...

Isaiah

When I got it down, it didn't want to stay on the ground and the controller lost signal leaving me trying to push it to the ground. At that point, the propellers sliced my hand open while trying to shut it down.

Dude!! Why on earth would you have even considered putting your hand anywhere near six spinning props? That is just plain crazy. If what you have explained actually happened, then maybe it was best to keep as far away as possible from something that sounds to have been out of control.
Prior to this incident, did you do the calibrations, or did you only try these after things went south?

Reactions: Rayray
No change extension to .txt so you can post it here on forum.
If you want to view it UAV toolbox works well. Install it on the st16.

No change extension to .txt so you can post it here on forum.
If you want to view it UAV toolbox works well. Install it on the st16.
Hello good morning,
I get more confuse, you say not to change to "a.txt" in the contrary of what has been suggested by the moderator! And what is that UAV toolbox and how to install on the ST16.Sorry for being so dumb.

Yes change to .txt to post to forum.
But don't change if you view with uav toolbox.

I seen some 32s I'n the error code column
Hello,
This is real Chinese for me, I just can't figure out what all those numbers means, I wish I could have some instructions on how to interpret those darn telemetry. Where is that "error code column" and what is that 32s means? Thanks for your help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrywilliams