Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HELP...Yuneec typhoon H pre-purchase

At that price I’d want a bill of sale with the name and address of the seller. That info would need to match his driver’s license. The price has the odor of stolen property.

At that price I’d want a bill of sale with the name and address of the seller. That info would need to match his driver’s license. The price has the odor of stolen property.
THTS already been situated he gave me the drones registration number and it does come back in his name thx for the concern tho

I'd stay away from that one. Look at the first photo of it. The cover for the antenna is missing. That tells me it was more than likely crashed.

I'd stay away from that one. Look at the first photo of it. The cover for the antenna is missing. That tells me it was more than likely crashed.
Ima go wth any how only because I could use it as parts and for $250

Does he have face time on his phone I would have him fly it while brother shows st16 and all functions and the drone flying in real time 250$ never see that again if there is really nothing wrong with it . Good Luck

Jus realized after looking at the pictures this isn't just a Typhoon H it has Intel Real Sense

You can buy a factory refurbed H with a one year warranty for $479 shipped just to put the market in perspective

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt