Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hey from the Pacific NW

Reaction score
Hello all. New here & semi-new to "drones". I got into the hobby back in 2012 before the first Phantom was even released (back when "drone" was a bad word). It was more of a DIY thing back then. I bought a quad from a guy & was into it for a while, but got caught up in life & hadn't touched it in years. Last week my dad bought me a Typhoon H. It's amazing the leap forward the hobby has taken. I think I've forgotten most of what I knew too, but looking forward to re-learning.

Welcome to YuneecPilots KellyR!

We have a great community of pilots from all over the world with loads of information about the Typhoon H and piloting in general. A good start is to absorb the info in the sticky threads at the beginning of the Typhoon H forums.

Here is the expanded manual for the TH that covers it more in-depth than the factory manual. Enjoy!

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-2.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: KellyR
Welcome to YuneecPilots KellyR!

We have a great community of pilots from all over the world with loads of information about the Typhoon H and piloting in general. A good start is to absorb the info in the sticky threads at the beginning of the Typhoon H forums.

Here is the expanded manual for the TH that covers it more in-depth than the factory manual. Enjoy!

Wow I just joined a few minutes ago. Am considering a Typhoon + my lucky day I found your post and manual … grateful I am!

Reactions: KellyR
Wow I just joined a few minutes ago. Am considering a Typhoon + my lucky day I found your post and manual … grateful I am!
It's a great bird. Depends on what you want to do with it & how you'll use it. Yuneec has a lot of great choices. Just like anything else, the more you spend... the more you get. I just got the entry level version & it's perfect for me. Lot's of fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech