Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hey Yuneec can you keep a secret?

Reaction score
Apparently you can and do. You don't give us any words of wisdom. You don't tell us of new firm ware. As a matter of fact you keep mum on everything concerning the investment we have made in your product. What must we do to get an update on ANYTHING? I check your web site regularly, nothing.

i think if enough of us start doing chargbacks because of lemon products being sold they may take notice .

if they would just start seeking to there community and delivering the product
they advertised .

I am afraid that looking at there past drone upgrades, software is not Yuneec's strong suite.

Its what you bought is what you get, it is what it is!

I hope I am wrong and they blow us away with many bug and software upgrades.

Now I hope I'm wrong, TH pro will have larger motors, better cameras, better software and google maps. They must do something to justify more money. An upgraded ST16+ and none of the problems we found in the initial rollout. Look at the evolution of the Q 500, 500+ then Q500 4K last year. Signs of things to come. Fly safe

Reactions: DroneClone
Now I hope I'm wrong, TH pro will have larger motors, better cameras, better software and google maps. They must do something to justify more money. An upgraded ST16+ and none of the problems we found in the initial rollout. Look at the evolution of the Q 500, 500+ then Q500 4K last year. Signs of things to come. Fly safe
WE shall ALL see!, I hope so for them, but what about poor little meeee!:(

And meee.i may have had some wishful thinking going on.

Reactions: DroneClone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech