Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi from Ohio

Reaction score
Just signed up for the forum today. I have only been flying drone since March 2019. I currently fly for some of my work duties. I fly a Typhoon H. It is our first and only drone at the moment.

The main reasons I fly is to collect imagery, asset inspections on water towers, damage assessments from Tornadoes, construction monitoring, some 4-d products and other related duties as needed. I really enjoy this aspect of the job and glad that I work for a place that allows technology to do our jobs easier.

I am slowly learning the ins and outs through trial and error. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the community to learn and share some of my experiences as well.

Welcome, I to fly in Ohio just for fun now and just got an H, I also have a Q500 4k both are great platforms.

Just signed up for the forum today. I have only been flying drone since March 2019. I currently fly for some of my work duties. I fly a Typhoon H. It is our first and only drone at the moment.

The main reasons I fly is to collect imagery, asset inspections on water towers, damage assessments from Tornadoes, construction monitoring, some 4-d products and other related duties as needed. I really enjoy this aspect of the job and glad that I work for a place that allows technology to do our jobs easier.

I am slowly learning the ins and outs through trial and error. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of the community to learn and share some of my experiences as well.

Hi and welcome. You will find many helpful friends here.
Cheers.
Mike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval