Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi from Westport on the west coast of the South Island of New Zealand

Reaction score
I have had about 3 years experience flying UAVs, exclusively DJI until now. Purchased my first hexacopter - looking forward to delivery of an H520-E90 very soon.

You will enjoy the Yuneec Hexicopter, I don't own a 520, but been flying the Typhoon H for over two years. Love it!
I attached a H520 manual if you already don't have one. I'm not sure if this is the latest version?
As you know there is a separate forum for the 520, tons of info related there!
welcome aboard!

And wow, New Zealand has gorgeous landscape!

Attachments

• Yuneec_H520_Manual_v1.6_EN.pdf
    37.4 MB · Views: 2
You will enjoy the Yuneec Hexacopter, I don't own a 520, but been flying the Typhoon H for over two years. Love it!
I attached a H520 manual if you already don't have one. I'm not sure if this is the latest version?
As you know there is a separate forum for the 520, tons of info related there!
welcome aboard!

And wow, New Zealand has gorgeous landscape!
Thank you very much for attaching the H520 manual, which I had already downloaded within minutes of confirming the purchase of my "Big Bird". Appreciate your courtesy and welcome nevertheless.

I'm not wanting to sound prejudice, but you are right about the landscape - especially in the part of the country where I live and work. :cool::D

The down side (for me) is that around 66% of this land, and some areas of ocean, belong to NZ's conservation estate. Being able to fly within those restricted areas is something of a challenge at best, and nigh on impossible at worst. So, any application process for permission to fly requires a pretty strong demonstration of how risk is going to be managed. Having a hexacopter in my "fleet" is intended to be but one element of that risk management - so that I can work, and capture some of the beauty of that landscape!

Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my