Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi, just bought my first drone ( Breeze)

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a rookie to the drone life but I find myself having a huge interest in learning about drones as well learning to be a really good pilot. Any suggestions or opinions along this journey will be greatly appreciated[emoji5]

Reactions: rory
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Reactions: CaseyConerly80
Hello everyone, I am a rookie to the drone life but I find myself having a huge interest in learning about drones as well learning to be a really good pilot. Any suggestions or opinions along this journey will be greatly appreciated[emoji5]
Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information regarding the Breeze in this section and I hope you read as much as you can to learn about the do's and don't's. It can be a wild ride in the beginning but rewarding as well. I love this hobby and I stumbled onto Yuneec's products shortly after they were introduced. They make some fine equipment. Make your flying slow and deliberate and take each step carefully as you build your skill level and knowledge. And have fun!!!! :)

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of information regarding the Breeze in this section and I hope you read as much as you can to learn about the do's and don't's. It can be a wild ride in the beginning but rewarding as well. I love this hobby and I stumbled onto Yuneec's products shortly after they were introduced. They make some fine equipment. Make your flying slow and deliberate and take each step carefully as you build your skill level and knowledge. And have fun!!!! :)
Thank you, I'm nervous but very excited! I want to get flying to perfection but realize it is a slow process there is so much to learn! This forum has helped me already with a tech issue I was having getting drone to link up to the controller and phone but here I got step by step and it worked[emoji5]

Keep your initial flights simple and hazard free. Get into a wide open area with very few obstacles like trees. Everybody makes mistakes, especially when learning. I like a big open field for an initial flight. Something we have a surplus of out here on the prairie

Welcome to the hobby. The 1st thing I did was read a lot about the drone and watch a lot of videos. This helped me have a better understanding of the drone and the best settings for beginners and then you can change the setting as you get more familiar with the drone and what it can do. Before my 1st fight i watched videos for 2 weeks, and read a lot. I still read a lot and learn new things other had done and other mistakes people have made. I would watch videos on drone crashes this will teach you enough info to start on things not to do. lol. 2nd fly in very open area for awhile to get used to the drone. I've seen some many crash videos people taking off in the front yard hitting power lines, cars houses ect.

happy flying

Ray

Welcome casey,how has your drone been working?ever wanted to fly with a community pilot.on my 3rd h.i love drones and I'm trying to start a meet up group.

Welcome casey,how has your drone been working?ever wanted to fly with a community pilot.on my 3rd h.i love drones and I'm trying to start a meet up group.
Hi, it's been raining so much haven't been able to get out there and get familiar with flying..I would love that!

Reactions: rory
Keep your initial flights simple and hazard free. Get into a wide open area with very few obstacles like trees. Everybody makes mistakes, especially when learning. I like a big open field for an initial flight. Something we have a surplus of out here on the prairie
Thank you for your advise, I need all I can get lol.

Welcome to the hobby. The 1st thing I did was read a lot about the drone and watch a lot of videos. This helped me have a better understanding of the drone and the best settings for beginners and then you can change the setting as you get more familiar with the drone and what it can do. Before my 1st fight i watched videos for 2 weeks, and read a lot. I still read a lot and learn new things other had done and other mistakes people have made. I would watch videos on drone crashes this will teach you enough info to start on things not to do. lol. 2nd fly in very open area for awhile to get used to the drone. I've seen some many crash videos people taking off in the front yard hitting power lines, cars houses ect.

happy flying

Ray
Thank you!!

happy flying

Ray
I appreciate your input, I'm watching all the videos I can but it seems like different drones fly different lol geez I have so much to learn but im trying my best just ready to master it lol

Hi, it's been raining so much haven't been able to get out there and get familiar with flying..I would love that!
It's been like summer here in bay area ,cali.it started getting cold couple days ago.34degrees.low.well I wish you all the best.happy quad life[emoji298]

I appreciate your input, I'm watching all the videos I can but it seems like different drones fly different lol geez I have so much to learn but im trying my best just ready to master it lol

Remember to have fun, relax, and take it slow at 1st, watch videos about your drone mostly to learn about it, the other drone videos will help some. remember 8 hours bottle to throttle , means don't drink and drone. drone3.jpg

Night flights work fine if you keep it close. There is usually less wind. But it's impossible to see tree limbs and power wires, so straight up and down works best.

Night flights work fine if you keep it close. There is usually less wind. But it's impossible to see tree limbs and power wires, so straight up and down works best.
Ok thank you, I'm going to try it out I'm a little nervous but ready to fly it lol..just trying to practice..I watched a video on how to set the drone setting so I will change them to as close as I can..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ludwig