Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hi, just bought my first drone ( Breeze)

Welcome, but remember don't fly on a windy day, try to start out when there is no wind. Until you get some good flights and landings before taking on the wind, you'll build confidence quickly.

Indiana

Reactions: CaseyConerly80
Welcome, but remember don't fly on a windy day, try to start out when there is no wind. Until you get some good flights and landings before taking on the wind, you'll build confidence quickly.

Indiana
Thank you, not to windy here in Montgomery Texas but the rain is a different story..I'm at work and the parking lot is empty but it won't stop drizzling enough for me to try to fly it close.

I haven't been able to take BamBam out for days the weather has been a mess..I'm curious do you think he will do okay if it's dark outside but a lit up parking lot? How do these guys do at night time?
sounds like you have a itchy trigger finger or flight anxiety. lol do you want to risk being a new pilot and loose bam bam in the dark. questions is how do you plan on finding it if flies away? trust me don't rush it. night flights are for more experienced flyers. plus its one of the #1 rules that you are not aloud to do. take your time , relax , plus if you crash it in a hard surface like a parking lot it will do damage to bam bam. your better off in a large grassy area 1st.

have fun i really want to hear about your 1st flight

Ray

sounds like you have a itchy trigger finger or flight anxiety. lol do you want to risk being a new pilot and loose bam bam in the dark. questions is how do you plan on finding it if flies away? trust me don't rush it. night flights are for more experienced flyers. plus its one of the #1 rules that you are not aloud to do. take your time , relax , plus if you crash it in a hard surface like a parking lot it will do damage to bam bam. your better off in a large grassy area 1st.

have fun i really want to hear about your 1st flight

Ray
Ur right I thought about it and waited because knowing my luck that would have happened so I just watched some more videos on the do's and donts...I got off into one on transferring video and pics plus video editing and video editing alone looks complicated lol felt like I needed to take a class on it lol...But u are right I need to slow my role and understand I can't learn it all in one day lol..

Reactions: VETTE198620002000
Ur right I thought about it and waited because knowing my luck that would have happened so I just watched some more videos on the do's and donts...I got off into one on transferring video and pics plus video editing and video editing alone looks complicated lol felt like I needed to take a class on it lol...But u are right I need to slow my role and understand I can't learn it all in one day lol..
I think your going to be fine, i need to learn video editing also , i have another drone that does panos and learned how to stitch them together.Im still learning how to edit and have a lot to learn also. there are a lot of great videos on youtube. i love the crash videos . i want to see your 1st video.

Have fun

Ray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loansjagat