Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

HI my fellow H flyers! !

Reaction score
I just joined this group and my name is Chris (Black Dragon)...... Been flying for years but new to The H. So far....... this hex is flawless !! Haven't encountered one single problem..... I may have some questions for you guys every now and then. since you all. (Or most of you) seem to know a lot about the H I hope to learn from you

Reactions: Dragonflyerthom
Welcome Chris. Nice to have fellow pilot. Enjoy the site

Reactions: Black Dragon
I just joined this group and my name is Chris (Black Dragon)...... Been flying for years but new to The H. So far....... this hex is flawless !! Haven't encountered one single problem..... I may have some questions for you guys every now and then. since you all. (Or most of you) seem to know a lot about the H I hope to learn from you
Welcome BD I'm same as you mate. The crew is good here.

Reactions: Black Dragon
Started bad got a dud controller so they swapped it out. I've had one flight and I think it has a lot of potential for my business. Couple more FW updates and they might be in a position to encroach on DJI's niche of between P4 and Inspire 1. I like how the bird handles and the ST16 is winning me over. Some new cameras down the track so yeah I'm thinking worth the dosh. I just can't get batts here in Western Australia yet to give the H a real flight and the weather has been Shiite. How's yours?

Started bad got a dud controller so they swapped it out. I've had one flight and I think it has a lot of potential for my business. Couple more FW updates and they might be in a position to encroach on DJI's niche of between P4 and Inspire 1. I like how the bird handles and the ST16 is winning me over. Some new cameras down the track so yeah I'm thinking worth the dosh. I just can't get batts here in Western Australia yet to give the H a real flight and the weather has been Shiite. How's yours?
Flawless...... I love it much more then my dji birds...... u had it up over the fox river with 25 mph winds and it handledoesn't perfectly...... video came out so smooth and steady. I'm getting use to the st16..... I think that yuneec has a great product with the H...... not sure about doing any firmware updates just yet

Flawless...... I love it much more then my dji birds...... u had it up over the fox river with 25 mph winds and it handledoesn't perfectly...... video came out so smooth and steady. I'm getting use to the st16..... I think that yuneec has a great product with the H...... not sure about doing any firmware updates just yet
****..... didn't come out like I wanted it too !! Lol

Reactions: Skypicswa
Firmware updated so easy for me and I'm for a quick flight tomorrow. I like the no GPS in flight option in the air with the new update. I do like the turtle/rabbit slider when I'm in close to obstacles, so the RealSence will be mint. Like I said a few minor FW tweaks for flyers should be nice for the price point. Oh and a larger battery capacity would make me leave the wife, hahaha

Firmware updated so easy for me and I'm for a quick flight tomorrow. I like the no GPS in flight option in the air with the new update. I do like the turtle/rabbit slider when I'm in close to obstacles, so the RealSence will be mint. Like I said a few minor FW tweaks for flyers should be nice for the price point. Oh and a larger battery capacity would make me leave the wife, hahaha
Dude...... my wife almost left me when she found out that I borrowed on my 401k to buy this bad boy !! H, country, god !

I'm lucky mine knows it for business, I like to use the small birds for Real Estate work. Cost effective and can use the sedan in the city. Bought a cheap backpack off eBay so can setup from the boot of the car.
Right now I want to know if my camera is faulty or if I missed a setting as I'm getting fisheye at 400. Removable in PS.

I'm lucky mine knows it for business, I like to use the small birds for Real Estate work. Cost effective and can use the sedan in the city. Bought a cheap backpack off eBay so can setup from the boot of the car.
Right now I want to know if my camera is faulty or if I missed a setting as I'm getting fisheye at 400. Removable in PS.

Really ? Have you upgraded your camera firmware ? Check and see if you have the latest version

Really ? Have you upgraded your camera firmware ? Check and see if you have the latest version
Tomorrows testing, my friend. If it goes well I'll pick up some PolarPro filters and see how they work with all the different settings. A few here have recommended no awb and post looks nice.

Welcome to the board. I'm new here too and will not have my H until this Friday but I'm really looking forward to it. I have been in RC's for 35 years and multi-rotors for about 5 years.

Sweet. Yeah she is active supplier. Can't wait on the feedback on the Pro from the guys on here as they are not bad with the info.
Here in AUS we love them COWBOYS, GO D

Welcome to the board. I'm new here too and will not have my H until this Friday but I'm really looking forward to it. I have been in RC's for 35 years and multi-rotors for about 5 years.
I gotta say.....YOUR GONNA LOVE IT !! It's now my favorite. Too me..... nothing comes close...... this hex is bad ***.... super steady, quiet, and best of all BLACK

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval