Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Histogram

Seriously, am I being crazy, or does the histogram feature described on numerous websites for the E90 not exist?

I don't think that function is implemented yet. It should appear in the camera parameters. I imagine in the next few updates.

Could be worse. With my new 920 you can bring up a visible histogram that doesn’t function. Called Yuneec on Monday about it and they said they would get back to me. After that-crickets.

My confidence just keeps building...

Yuneec marketing: tumbleweed...

DJI marketing: I've had 2 emails this past week alone on future new features to models I've flown, recent updates I might have missed, new products, and links to guides and information. Also had an email for a survey on what DJI can do better in terms of service, after sales, products, etc

With all the negative press about DJI at the moment (whether truthful or not) Yuneec has a window of opportunity to promote its not-communicating-back-to-China products, get some updates out there that deliver some of the promised features, and get a marketing push going on...and build a working histogram :)

Lots of stuff they could, and should, be doing but are not. As for customer service, it’s almost like they are begging DJI to take the lead Yuneec used to comfortably hold. The situation is incomprehensible.

Very true, I should have been region specific. It’s the U.S. side that has dropped the ball. They could start picking it back up by employing someone to fix their web pages. Two years is a long time to leave the product registration page broken.

This is absolutely true but after adding one to the H-480 how could they possibly overlook one in the following higher end product? Can anyone really think they “forgot”?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy