Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Ho rotto la telecamera

Reaction score
Buonasera a seguito di un urto ho rotto la telecamera del mantis q.
Riprende ancora solo vibra quando devo spostarla verso l alto, e forse in lontananza va fuori fuoco
È possibile aggiustarla o la devo cambiare?
Inoltre é possibile montare un altra camera con gibal meccanici? Su questo drone?

Google Translate:
Good evening after a crash I broke the mantis camera q.
It still picks up just vibrates when I have to move it upwards, and maybe in the distance it goes out of focus
Is it possible to fix it or do I have to change it?
Is it also possible to mount another chamber with mechanical gibal? On this drone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely you need to replace the camera unit on your Q. There is no option to change to the version with a camera gimbal.

Colomba nuova camera? E posso farlo autonomamente oppure devo andare ad un centro assistenza?
Io sono nella città di Napoli, mi puoi aiutare a trovarne uno?

Google Translate:
Dove new room? (Bad translation?) And can I do it on my own or do I have to go to a service center?
I'm in the city of Naples, can you help me find one?

Last edited by a moderator:
This site YUNEEC Europe Shop shows parts that are replaceable on the Mantis Q. The camera is YUNMQ114 so you can search for it online to find a better price.

You should be able to replace it yourself if you are comfortable working on intricate machines.

È possibile che il mantis q non vada in modalità sport? Quali possono essere le cause?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval