Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hope no one got fed up with Yuncee delays & ordered a PRODRONE

I still can't figure out why GoPro is so hush hush on the Karma. Hard to build any hype for a unit when we know absolutely nothing about it.
The Karma was shelfed by GoPro after they posted record losses. It may never get to market.

I thought GoPro only had a 30% revenue drop this last quarter, not losses.
They still made nearly half a billion in revenue for final quarter of 2015.
Either way, they're hurting with stiff competition.

ACES DEALS verbally shoots down PRODRONE for delays in product delivery ... check out video:
<<snip link out>>
LOL! I have been harassing ProDrone on their FB page (using a different alias) for a couple of months now, asking about their vaporware. They starting utilizing bots or real people posting like bots posting nonsensical silliness praising the vehicle. Mind you, no one but NO ONE (except for a few reviewers evaluating a preproduction model) was able to buy this thing. And the lamers at ProDrone (uh sorry, guess it's GDU now) kept saying, "coming next week, coming this month etc. etc.). Kind of sounds like Yuneec but at least they are a REAL company with real, tangible products. What a bunch of losers at "Prodrone." :rolleyes:

There's a lot of vaporware in the drone game right now. DJI has done an alright job, but the Inspire 1 was delayed several months and then there was the whole waypoints fiasco. 3DR and Yuneec have had similar problems. Growing pains of a new industry...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis