Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Hot Pixels on ST-16

Reaction score
So, I got my H. Unpacked it and everything looks ok on first inspection. It's raining so no flying.

I charged up the ST-16 and decided I'd familiarize myself with it and Android (I'm an iOS guy).

I noticed 2 hot or dead pixels one on the far right of the screen and one in the center. Apple has a tight tolerance for dead pixels. Does anyone know what Yuneec's take on it is?

I'll try to get a picutre of it tomorrow. Not sure how well it shows. I also think there's a light leak on the bottom edge of the screen. I'm hyper sensitive to screen variation so that's why I ask.

So, I got my H. Unpacked it and everything looks ok on first inspection. It's raining so no flying.

I charged up the ST-16 and decided I'd familiarize myself with it and Android (I'm an iOS guy).

I noticed 2 hot or dead pixels one on the far right of the screen and one in the center. Apple has a tight tolerance for dead pixels. Does anyone know what Yuneec's take on it is?
I've got two dead pixels on my screen as well. One in the far right upper part of the screen, and one in the right lower part. Whatcha gonna do?:(

Reactions: NoCoOutdoorGuys
@DC, that is what I would do for sure. Especially since the majority of those people that have had to send theirs back for whatever problem had a quick turn around.

Reactions: DroneClone
Hard to get a good shot of it. Only the one on the right edge is showing. Much brighter in person. No word from Yuneec yet.

Attachments

• IMG_1078.jpg
    IMG_1078.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 32

I noticed 2 hot or dead pixels one on the far right of the screen and one in the center. Apple has a tight tolerance for dead pixels. Does anyone know what Yuneec's take on it is?[/QUOTE]
Dead pixels are usually not a big deal for the user as long as they are not in an area where fixed data on the screen could be read incorrectly (i.e., a half charged battery looks like a 3/4 charged battery due to bright dead pixels).

Reactions: NoCoOutdoorGuys
I also have a dead pixel on the ST16. Has anyone had their issue resolved? Should I return the H and get a new one or just send the controller to Yuneec for repair? Thanks in advance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval