Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How can I let the camera pan go back in front position slowly and automatically?

Reaction score
Good morning,

Do you know how to let the camera come back in frontal position (after an horizontal pan) in a gentle way?

If I use the pan controller, there is no sign or evidence that the camera is in the perfect front position.
If I use the pan mode lever to position F, the camera regains its frontal position but in a very immediate way.

Both ways affect a video shooting, since I would like to be able to rotate the camera while flying, and to regain its position still while flying and recording, to be able to continue the flight and the reconding in the front direction.
If I play in the channel settings editor, changing the speed for the pan mode channel, I affect it completley, while I want to keep it fast for immediate camera alignment to the front, and to have tho opportunity to alignt the camera slowly for recording smoothness.

I tried to work on some AUX button combination, but I am just empyrically trying, since I couldn't find any manual or tutorial on that.

Does any of you solved this issue?
Thanks in advance!

I think I poked at that issue a few months back.
Setting the pan mode switch up is the only way to forward the gimbal when you don't know the orientation of the H.

Yes, I think it would be perfect to keep the upper position to RAPIDLY forward the gimbal to front position, and arrange the setting in a way that the middle position forwards the gimbal SLOWLY to front position.
I will investigate this.

I've found something here:
Adjusting Gimbal Tilt speed (Here's How)

Yes, I think it would be perfect to keep the upper position to RAPIDLY forward the gimbal to front position, and arrange the setting in a way that the middle position forwards the gimbal SLOWLY to front position.
I will investigate this.

I've found something here:
Adjusting Gimbal Tilt speed (Here's How)
I did use that post to adjust my gimbal tilt smoothness. I still need to figure out which RC channel the pan mode switch is on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval