Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How can I tell which model my typhoon H is

Reaction score
I’ve noticed that the typhoon H doesn’t have the intelligence unit but the one I have does but on the drone it says typhoon H so I’m curios any help please

You can tell Typhoon H from Typhoon H Plus just by looking at the name on the nose. If it says Typhoon H, it is one of two versions. The standard Typhoon H does not have the RealSense Module. The Typhoon H-Pro is the same thing, with the RealSense module added. Generally. It was a marketing game. Different markets used the two terms differently. There were some kits sold without the RealSense, but they were called "H-Pro" anyway because they came with some other accessories.

The Typhoon "H Plus" is a different bird on the inside that just LOOKS a lot like the Typhoon H/H-PRO. The nose on that one has "H Plus" added to the label.

Another way is look at the camera. Typhoon H and H-Pro came with a CG03+. Typhoon H Plus came with a C23.

Ok so I have the H-pro thank you so much I just bought it today for 600 dollars used but it came with 2 batteries charger skyview goggles, wizard a whole bunch of brand new props and really nice backpack case

• Love
Reactions: AussieCate

Attachments

• Preflight list.txt
    672 bytes · Views: 31

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval