Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How do you test the Intel Realsense module

Reaction score
Apart from trying to fly the drone into an object is there a way to verify if the Intel RealSense module is working correctly?
I feel there should be some software out there that allows you to see what information it is receiving or even just to verify it is working.

Thanks

Use the GUI to check systems functions. Or put it in Smart mode, enable follow, turn on OBS, and start walking until the aircraft needs to avoid something.

I prefer the GUI meself.

Thank you for your answer. Maybe I'm missing something here, could you provide a screen shot of what I should see in the GUI.

I have tried flying the drone towards an object, with OBS on it refuses to move forwards or sideways when the object is 15 to 20 feet away.

Thank you for your answer. Maybe I'm missing something here, could you provide a screen shot of what I should see in the GUI.

I have tried flying the drone towards an object, with OBS on it refuses to move forwards or sideways when the object is 15 to 20 feet away.

It is working if it halts while flying in Angle mode with OBS on (RealSense if equipped). With OBS on while in Follow Me, RealSense will avoid objects automatically. RealSense does not work well facing into rising or setting sun.

vbu9ninv.jpg

Reactions: Steve Carr
In smart mode .with Obs on. when you go toward an object it will stop and turn around while stick is in forward position.at least mine does

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval