Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How do you watch your content?

Reaction score
I film at 4K 60FPS and even 2.7k at 30 FPS and even 1080p at 60FPS and while reviewing the footage on the controller it all looks **** near the same! Sometimes it can even look a tad grainy as if the display in the controller can’t handle it. How are you guys watching your footage? TV? A PC Monitor what? I’m using a SanDisk Extreme card I just purchased and some of the footage won’t even play in VLC on my laptop, it’s like it doesn’t like whichever codec I’m filming in or something?

Thanks!

Check the resolution of the ST16s. The ST16 was only 720p so it was worthless for me to judge video by.

All my video is judged on my 27" 5K iMac. Editing done in Final Cut Pro X 10.4 (I'm not a Windows guy).

Others hopefully will chime in on Windows laptops capable to handling the video.

Reactions: floridajames04
4K60 will require some kind of reasonably kick-*** computer to play that back smoothly, and even more so to edit it.
I too have noticed that anything that is above 30 FPS plays back quite badly on the ST-16. Still, if you don't have to worry about focus, it is usually enough to preview in the field to make sure you have the shots you need...

Last edited:
People that want to review their work with any serious review process pull the card and play it back and process on other equipment. The 720 resolution of the ST-16 isn’t good enough to enable tight focus adjustment for those using cameras with manual focus capability, even when the live video is pumped via HDMI to a larger, higher resolution screen, which will still display the ST-16’s 720P image.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
puputus