Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How know if is CE or FCC?

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me where i can see what is my drone is CE or FCC i buy it in Europe/Slovenia

I didn't think they could sell FCC ones in Europe, so I'd guess CE. But that is just a guess. Somebody who has one should be able to tell you what to look for in the firmware labelling that will confirm this... certainly in the case of the Typhoon H there is an A, an E or a UK as the last character(s) of the firmware version number which would mean America (FCC), EU (CE), or UK (also CE but UK compliant).

I didn't think they could sell FCC ones in Europe, so I'd guess CE. But that is just a guess. Somebody who has one should be able to tell you what to look for in the firmware labelling that will confirm this... certainly in the case of the Typhoon H there is an A, an E or a UK as the last character(s) of the firmware version number which would mean America (FCC), EU (CE), or UK (also CE but UK compliant).
This is text on drone under battery and i think its FCC but im not sure if this means that.20190720_093039.jpeg20190720_093115.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harrywilliams