Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How many batts are you guys running ?

I have the 2 factory batteries but just ordered 2 of the GIFI 7000 MAh batteries from Carolina Dronz. I'm using the Turnigy 1200W QuadKore Charger with the Chargery S1500 v2.0 1500w power supply. FYI Carolina Drones lowered the price of the high quality Typhoon H battery charge cables to $19.99 ea. Just order 2 more for a total of 4. Now I can charge/store and discharge all 4 batteries at the same time if needed

I'm running 8 batteries. All of them genuine Yuneec batts. I land when the ST16 is showing 14.8v. This gives me a cell reading of at least 3.8v per cell (cold temp reading). I have only ever had the low batt warning once (on my second flight).
In regards to cycle times, I usually don't wait too long between flights. By the time I have powered down the H, removed the battery and changed it out then go through my next preflight, that gives the H plenty of time to cool back down. Motor temps, etc have never shown to be an issue with any of my flights to date.
Flight times are about 12 minutes which is plenty of time in the air, particularly if you have pre-planned your filming/photography prior to take-off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TroyBoy