Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to Become A Drone Photography Master: Two Worlds Effect

Hey that's pretty cool....Where can I find that video editing software?

Last edited:
Nice effect, but please don't repost from 'WeTalkDJI' as their news reporting is shameful :)

Reactions: gwhuntoon
Hey Tuna, how come when I start the UAV toolbox I can't connect to server to login sometimes?

You shouldn't have to log out unless... um.. well, you shouldn't really have to log out. If you happen to be connected to the CGO3+ it will try to connect to the server and fail, otherwise, it should normally be fine. However, if you do have a persistent problem, drop me an email and I'll see if we can track down what's happening.

You shouldn't have to log out unless... um.. well, you shouldn't really have to log out. If you happen to be connected to the CGO3+ it will try to connect to the server and fail, otherwise, it should normally be fine. However, if you do have a persistent problem, drop me an email and I'll see if we can track down what's happening.
Yes, every time I turn off the ST16 and restart the app I have to login. What's your email for further correspondence? It is an ongoing issue I'm unable to access the app I believe I'm seeing this since I've updated the ST16 with the latest version IT shows me online and green, but all the options are grayed out or unavailable

Yes, every time I turn off the ST16 and restart the app I have to login. What's your email for further correspondence? It is an ongoing issue I'm unable to access the app I believe I'm seeing this since I've updated the ST16 with the latest version IT shows me online and green, but all the options are grayed out or unavailable

I've sent you a message, check your inbox ^^^^^^

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval