Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to Colour Correct and use LUTs for better videos

On the preview window, click the cogs icon on the top right of the panel, and Video Analysis is near the bottom of the menu.
Got it thank you, what about the effects panel where you are sampling whites and blacks??

That appears when you add an effect to the timeline or an edit. Right click the video in the timeline, click Effects/Add -> Colour correction and the correction settings are shown in the effects panel. If you add other effects (titles, fades, sharpening etc.) they appear in that panel. You can get back to it by right clicking a video with effects in the timeline and sekecting 'Settings..' from the menu. You can turn effects on and off (the little green light) or remove then (the red cross) from that panel.

BRILLIANT, THANKYOU

When you finish the edit I presume you export the file?
I noticed that all of the export formats are 'pro' version only.
WHat do you do?

I have had fun playing with luts, brilliant.

You can export to YouTube (at 720p) for free, or to a Vimeo account at 1080p - you need to log into Vimeo to do so.

Otherwise, you can pay for a one month pro subscription and that lets you export to any format for that time.

Nice Video and love your Flight Centre - where about in the UK are you? I am between Reading and Basingstoke. I noticed that you seem to spend a lot of time on line - so do I!

Thanks again Tuna for that good video on color correction. I did download the program and followed your video which gave me a better understanding of the process although I do not think I will use Lightworks in the future because of the limitations of the freeware.
It has sparked me to dust off my Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015. Color corrected a short video this morning and the process is very close to yours.
Thanks again for posting that.

Nice Video and love your Flight Centre - where about in the UK are you? I am between Reading and Basingstoke. I noticed that you seem to spend a lot of time on line - so do I!

I'm over near Cambridge. At the moment I'm working full time on Flight Center, so it means I'm online a lot. This forum ends up as light relief! :)

Not me, I just state the facts, at times with a little sarcasm tossed in to make me feel good.

Be carefull, you just might get yourself banned.
2. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Excessive sarcasm, belligerence, insults, profanity, anger, offensive comments about race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and national origin, are not acceptable.

Not me, I just state the facts, at times with a little sarcasm tossed in to make me feel good.

How's it going. Pat? Sarcasm you say? Hmm, I missed that, lol. :D

Got my 3rd TH, and thinking of going to a nice scenic spot to shoot a few vids. Would you recommend Columbia Gorge? An old friend said I might like Kakabeka Falls. Familiar with that? :eek:

Got my 3rd TH, and thinking of going to a nice scenic spot to shoot a few vids. Would you recommend Columbia Gorge? An old friend said I might like Kakabeka Falls. Familiar with that? :eek:

You have 3?? I just got my second today, it's the RS version.....updated firmware and flew great. Too dark and cloudy for descent video though.

Any place in the Columbia Gorge has something artistic to offer but you need to look at federal topo maps to establish what is federal, state, or county land. Technically, much of the Gorge is off limits to multirotor use without a permit. It's not often enforced but state and federal parks can bite you on the butt.

I'm not familiar with the location you mentioned. It's quite a bit north of where I usually fly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis