Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How To: Install and Update Firmware

And do you know that password?

I save all my builds in an HD drive.
When you’re downgrading also make sure to format your sd, for a clean transfer each time you unzip a file.

How? The ones I've done are always OTA

Only the OTAs from when I first got the drone and so on. I even downloaded and tried the 809 and 806, but reverted back to the reliable 784.

Hopefully someone with a Plus that knows that information will reply...

Only the OTAs from when I first got the drone and so on. I even downloaded and tried the 809 and 806, but reverted back to the reliable 784.
Am i updating correctly by choosing Global OTA? I am attempting to get the 809 build because of a formatting issue with a SD card

If only I had copied files from previous updates. When doing OTA update how do you get it to save to your computer or an SD card?
Simply plug your ST16S into your computer with a Syncing USB cable.
it will appear near the top in Windows Explorer under This PC as "anzhen4_mrd7_w"
(As a side Note you can rename it.. I called Mine" Yuneec HPlus ST16s" I have other ones called "Yuneec H520 ST16S" just I don't get confused if I have more than one plugged in.)
Once connected you can then browse to the YuneecOTA folder and copy itto your computer someplace.
It is good practise to BACKUP this directory for later use if all goes South with an update.

ST16sConection01.jpg

ST16sConection05.jpg

ST16sConection02.jpg

ST16sConection03.jpg

ST16sConection04.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevewh
What is it I just upgraded and having that problem trying to calibrate
It is a hidden administration area that they have locked out. The password is not known. And had not been made public. The proverbial would hit the fan if it was released.
Sorry

• Sad
Reactions: Jimmie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval