Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to troubelshot cgo3+ that it gets volt

Meget muligt. Uden at være der, kan jeg ikke vide nok til at træffe en gyldig dom. Men der er i det mindste en rimelig chance for at omgå sikringen vil fungere. Desværre skal du også overveje, at hvis ting går galt, er der også en chance for, at det kan forårsage alvorlig skade.

Very possible. Without being there, I can't know enough to make a valid judgment. But there is at least a fair chance that bypassing the fuse will work. Unfortunately, you also have to consider that if things go wrong, there is also a chance that it could cause serious damage.
Not wanting to but in too much, but brainpk I saw you mention UK? That eBay seller I posted on the thread will upgrade postage so you can get it quicker, a day or two, rather than wreck a board, if you dont have a complete set. If you can make up a set from the motherboards, you will know if something is up if that fuse blows again, and requires further investigation.

Reactions: DoomMeister

I'm using these, and RS deliveries take only two or three days at least in Finland. Bypass the fuse ONLY if you are absolutely certain that the camera is OK, like if you accidentally shorted the pins by yourself. Otherwise, some other component will act as a fuse, very likely candidates being the components of the step-down converter that supplies the camera on the ESC board, or some component at the camera side. Simply put, do not do that. ;-)

Last edited:
RS not the cheapest, but they do have a good selection of components, must have a look at their site again, haven't bought from them for a while. I have a trade account with them too,

So there are two motherboards? Can you replace the blown fuse from one to make a complete good set and see what happens, maybe even leaving camera off.
The original motherboard was submerged in saltwater which was the original problem, but I think Robert has now rescued or found a fuse. The drone itself is working, it seems, but I think he is still having problems with the camera. Thanks for all your help, I'll post again if he has more questions.

Reactions: DoomMeister

I'm using these, and RS deliveries take only two or three days at least in Finland. Bypass the fuse ONLY if you are absolutely certain that the camera is OK, like if you accidentally shorted the pins by yourself. Otherwise, some other component will act as a fuse, very likely candidates being the components of the step-down converter that supplies the camera on the ESC board, or some component at the camera side. Simply put, do not do that. ;-)
I got a kfuse from esc board 1 but it didnt solve the missing power

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Siyaco