Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

How to Upgrade/Downgrade C23 Camera Firmware for the H Plus

Strange. I don't think it's the wifi now, since it sees there's a new update available (which it didn't see before when it was not connected to Wifi). I also tried to connect via my mobile phone which does not have any macfiltering and that seems to connect as well and finds the updates, but downloading gets stuck. Did you run the update in factory mode or normal mode? Did you also get 20180824_Build750 V1.10.10 today?

I have global ota and download using that.
If you download using factory mode you are actually trying to download beta firmware which you don’t have access to, that’s why it won’t download.
Change to normal and it will download.
No my build number is 749.
750 will be a beta version.

I have global ota and download using that.
If you download using factory mode you are actually trying to download beta firmware which you don’t have access to, that’s why it won’t download.
Change to normal and it will download.
No my build number is 749.
750 will be a beta version.

OK, so when I change to OTA Normal, it only finds the original release that was already installed, and it doesn't see the 749. Just the message Nothing to update. Am I missing something else here?

OK, so when I change to OTA Normal, it only finds the original release that was already installed, and it doesn't see the 749. Just the message Nothing to update. Am I missing something else here?

No
If you are connected to WiFi on normal and nothing is happening I would talk to tech at Yuneec.
If you are in the UK ask to speak to Perry or Daniel.

Hello, wondering of what firmware update available in the US. I am currently at build 570 and I do see the 750 build (WiFi verified that it’s connected) but it won’t allow for downloading.

the new version 751 20180830 is in place (factory mode > impossible to download directly from the ST16S, at least for now))

Screenshot_2018-08-30-09-21-25.png

Finally able to download the new US firmware BUILD750 that was released this morning.

Where can I find the info of this build? What has been patched and fixed, aside from “improved the gimbal performance”

Finally able to download the new US firmware BUILD750 that was released this morning.

Where can I find the info of this build? What has been patched and fixed, aside from “improved the gimbal performance”

Just read your message. Was also able to download and update to BUILD750 now (Europe Netherlands). However, after the update it seems I can no longer tilt my camera up and down or move it left or right. Anyone experiencing the same problems? I tried to rebind since the two lights are blinking blue, but tilting several times 45 degrees doesn't turn it into binding mode.

Last edited:
Is anybody aware of what the difference is between build749 and build750 of the same date 20180824? I can only assume they found errors and did a quick firmware release to fix?????

Is anybody aware of what the difference is between build749 and build750 of the same date 20180824? I can only assume they found errors and did a quick firmware release to fix?????
“improved the gimbal performance”

I found last night the build 750 on st16s. Hooray, the camera vibration seem solved (phew). I have not tried the new flight modes yet. Someone to an idea of the difference between manual mode and without GPS?

I just returned to test the 750 in flight Angle, and manual (without gps), no worries, apart from the landing gear that does not want to return, I think it's mechanical because it moves a little. On the H480, it was enough to return to test it, on the H + it must not be the same. If anyone knows the manipulation to avoid flying to do the test.

I'm going to watch the videos now.
Edit: the pictures are correct, good behavior of the gimbal, no vibrations, no jello

@MattaM The manual mode in the main menu is a flight without using GPS.

Last edited:
I just returned to test the 650 in flight Angle, and manual (without gps), no worries, apart from the landing gear that does not want to return, I think it's mechanical because it moves a little. On the H480, it was enough to return to test it, on the H + it must not be the same. If anyone knows the manipulation to avoid flying to do the test.

I'm going to watch the videos now.
Edit: the pictures are correct, good behavior of the gimbal, no vibrations, no jello

@MattaM The manual mode in the main menu is a flight without using GPS.

Hi @oliver, does your manual mode work? (Without gps) mine does not active, I had to turn off the gps function within the android tablet itself.

New patch: I’ve spoken with Yuneec US because my H+ is sitting at home like a paper weight, because most of my construction job site is within the NFZ, and mind you they are 5 miles away from an airport. US customer service says that they will have an option like of that similar to DJI where the app will have a prompt agreement notifying us that we are operating in and or in close in vicinity of an NFZ, but yet allowing us to fly in these zones and we acknowledge this operation, by checking that we agree.

I’m hopeful, because I am in a brink of returning my craft in a exchange for another dji inspire. Albeit, I’m liking the H+ and eyeing the H520, but annoyed and frustrated of how things are going with Yuneec, selling a product that’s half *** done and we early customers have to test [emoji23]

I am going to write an open letter on instagram, because Instagram has a much larger audience and can gain a wider reach via hashtag and tags.

Hi @oliver, does your manual mode work? (Without gps) mine does not active, I had to turn off the gps function within the android tablet itself.
As I wrote above, the function without gps works (Manual Mode). I never go in the android part to turn off the GPS or other function, there is an app for that, it's Yuneec Pilot.
For NFZ (EU), I have already answered several times on this forum. ;)

Reactions: record.play.rewind
As I wrote above, the function without gps works (Manual Mode). I never go in the android part to turn off the GPS or other function, there is an app for that, it's Yuneec Pilot.
For NFZ (EU), I have already answered several times on this forum. ;)

Now, I am totally MORE confused, bro.... “Yuneec Pilot?” Lol

Hi Pilots,

I am just trying to put on the 755 build. Can anyone give me the US (FCC) camera .yuneec file? I'd like to try the video transmission rage with that too. On the old H the US (A) fw worked much better than the EU (E) one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval