Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

I am more stupid than I thought - how do u disable gps

Reaction score
I can't believe I can't find this info anywhere, surely I'm overlooking it but wanting to fly indoors, I need to disable the gps. All I can find in the manual is it telling me to turn off the gps but not how to.
I have searched for far too long using terms like "yuneec Breeze" "how to disable gps" , "how do you disable gps" etc but apparently I may not be bright enough to own one of these.
Could someone please explain to an obviously not very bright person how to disable the gps.
Thanks

When your on the tasks menu than you can see a small GPS sign on the top left of the screen. Just press that and it should disable. :)

Reactions: DoomMeister
68FE6D7C-6371-4F74-AB01-7453D10FD668.jpeg
When your on the tasks menu than you can see a small GPS sign on the top left of the screen. Just press that and it should disable. :)

OzzyG213 and donintn,

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace